Please join the Center for the Study of Social Policy, from 12:30pm – 1:30pm (EDT) on Wednesday, December 3 for a webinar focusing on building strategic and accountable partnerships in your Promise Neighborhood. Participants will hear about the importance of creating partnerships that align with the Promise Neighborhood results as well as examples of how those partnerships can be built or strengthened. The webinar will help leaders who are planning or beginning to implement a Promise Neighborhood or similar community change effort in understanding key considerations to make when developing partnerships. Participants will have the opportunity to ask questions and share their insights.
Key questions to be addressed include:
· What does it mean for a partnership to be “strategic and accountable”?
· How can you help partners to buy into the Promise Neighborhoods vision and results?
· What might a process to begin engaging partners in a results-based way look like?
The scheduled presenters for this event include:
· Beth Leeson, Senior Associate, Center for the Study of Social Policy
· Caitlin Wolf, Director of Communications, Buffalo Promise Neighborhood
· Mary Ellen Reilly, Director of Family-Centered Community Change, Buffalo Promise Neighborhood
For complete details, including registration information, please visit here.
This event, hosted by the Center for the Study of Social Policy with support from the U.S. Department of Education, is part of the training and technical assistance program designed for Promise Neighborhood grantees.