On February 21, Public Agenda, a nonprofit that provides support in research and public engagement, and the Success For All Foundation, which develops, evaluates, and disseminates education reform models, will host a webinar on the use of research-based principles and practices in improving educational outcomes from multiple levels, from the school all the way to the state. Entitled "Success Strategies from High-Poverty, High-Achieving Schools," the webinar will present findings from Public Agenda's new report, "Failure Is Not an Option,"which describes the experiences of nine high-poverty, high-achieving schools in Ohio. A portion of the event will also discuss the Success For All whole-school reform model.
Webinar guests will include:
- Will Friedman, Ph.D., President, Public Agenda
- Carolin Hagelskamp, Ph.D., Director of Research, Public Agenda
- Robert Slavin, Ph.D., Cofounder and Chairman, Success for All Foundation
- Director, Center for Research and Reform in Education, Johns Hopkins University
- Nancy Madden, Ph.D., Cofounder, President and CEO, Success for All Foundation
- Marjorie Radakovich, Principal, East Garfield Elementary School, Steubenville, Ohio
The webinar will take place on Thursday, February 21, from 4:00-5:00pm ET. You can register for the webinar by visiting here.